Digital Media Musings

Candace Lee Egan's thoughts and ideas on digital media.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

An Inspiration Hits

I'm sitting here at Brigham Young University attending the Media Convergence conference. While eating lunch, mulling over ideas I'm having about where the new technologies are driving the mass media, it dawns on me that I should be capturing my thoughts via a blog. So presto, I log on to my Blogger account, create a new blog, which takes all of 5 minutes, and here I am demonstrating one of the new technologies that's changing the news media.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the first step in bringing Fresno State current. Looking forward to all of your posts.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your inspiration has inspired me.

I've added a link to your blog for my readers. I know you, and I'm safely guessing that you won't mind.

Here's my link:

http://solomojo.blogspot.com

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home